Don and Monica Fischbeck live in Assisi. They have chosen Assisi as their home for travels within Umbria, Tuscany and the surrounding regions. They will introduce you to many wonderful towns, full of history and art, via private, luxury vans. They will escort you on day excursions full of excitement and fine cuisine, introduce you to their local friends and fill you with the Holy Spirit.
A walk with Saint Francis
Assisi is a medieval town built over Roman ruins, unspoiled architecture, and spiritual awakenings. At the base of Mount Subasio, like most “Hill Towns” it oversees the fabulous greenery that is Umbria. It is the "Green Heart of Italy", the place where Saint Francis and Saint Clair were born and died nearly 900 years ago, the “Citta de Pace” (City of Peace).
You will visit Orvieto, The Holy Valley, La Verna, Castello de Magione, Bagnoregio, Siena, Pienza, Brevagne and Spello, all of the historic churches of Assisi. The Hill towns of Umbria and Tuscany. Enjoy the local people, customs, and excitement of Italy.
· Each day of your visit includes Daily Mass (optional)
· A detail of each day’s events designed to your wishes or allow us to show you our Umbria
· Tours to the Holy Valley of Rieti. Francis founded four Monasteries there. Including Greccio where he displayed the first Nativity Scene. Forte Columbo, where he dictated the Laws of the order to Saint Leo.
· Visit La Verna, an active Monastery where Francis received the Stigmata of Christ’s wounds. As well as the cave Christ appeared to Francis for the last time. Pray with the Friars for Peace in the World.
· Tour the City of Peace and walk in the steps of Saint Francis.
· Enjoy five-star meals and a cooking class with Michelin starred chef Marco Gubbiotti and Master Sommelier Roberto Angellini.
Opening people’s minds to the glory of God is our mission. With the world in disarray it is time to look to Our Lord for guidance in life. Enjoying each other in prayer, friendships, food and wine is no better way to celebrate life! Come celebrate life with us!